Below are some answers to some common questions. If you need to know something more, please visit our facebook page or send us an email.
How can I enter?
– You can enter online through the links under the “enter” menu
Do children need to enter online for under 10s 1km?
– You can enter online through the same links
When and where can I collect my race number?
– From the race start area in the Rugby League Clubrooms – McEwan Park, Petone
Do I need to register in advance for the childrens 1km fun run?
– No need to register in advance, just come along and register on the day from 10am with a gold coin donation.
Can I take a baby buggy / stroller on the course?
– Yes. The course is suitable for baby buggys and strollers. Note however that some parts of the course are not sealed and are a firm gravel path.
When will results be available?
– We will do our best to have provisional results uploaded in the afternoon or early evening of the race. We also hope to have printed provisional race results available before prize giving.
If this is a fun run why are you offering a course record prize again?
– We support and cater to all types of runners and walkers. Many of us enjoy the opportunity to run and achieve our personal best. For most of us, it is just about finishing the run and walk, and we like to be able to compare our (much slower) times to the elite runners of Wellington. We also offer many spot prizes just for competing!